Driving footfall to
our town centre retailers
High street retailers across Warwickshire can benefit from this FREE digital skills support programme to attract more customers to their stores in 2020.
The Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce will be delivering the support, on behalf of Warwickshire County Council, to help drive footfall to retailers across the county through the Warwickshire Towns Network Programme.
Session 1 | Experiential Retail: Using digital tools to create a buzz
Physical stores have turned to “experiential retail” as a way of attracting customers back in store following the rise of online shopping. During this workshop we explore how to give customers a reason to visit. This course will look at a mix of exclusive in store marketing opportunities, ideas for maximising your businesses exposure during local events and how to use digital tools to better connect with customers.
- How to create great customer experiences
- How you can create ‘in store theatre’
- Creative ways to tap into local events
- How you can use storytelling to grow your business
- How to get customers to do your marketing for you
- How to maximise your customer base
Session 2 | The digital future of your retail business
A follow on course to review how retailers are progressing towards their objectives.
- Local opportunities for your Business
- Working collaboratively to drive footfall
- Creating digital marketing plans
- What support is available
- Goal setting