The results were overwhelmingly positive, leaving Prime’s managing director, Kevin Johns, delighted with the feedback.
Kevin, who was awarded the British Empire Medal in the New Year’s Honours list, said: “We asked our clients for their opinions because we are always looking to improve and extend our services to them.
“Their responses, and some of the accompanying comments, were very satisfying but it’s still our vision for 2020 to become even better yet.”
Clients were asked for their views on a number of fronts – Prime’s overall service, their understanding of client’s business objectives, their flexibility of approach, frequency of personal contact and whether they would recommend them.
The results were as follows:
- Overall service provided by Prime – 95 per cent either satisfied or completely satisfied
- Prime understands your business objectives – 95 per cent either satisfied or completely satisfied
- Prime are flexible in their approach – 97 per cent either satisfied or completely satisfied
- Frequency of personal contact – 92 per cent either satisfied or completely satisfied
- Would you recommend Prime – 98 per cent would recommend
Comments from clients echoed the high ratings given in the review, with one writing: “I have been a long-time customer and during our business life have found the help invaluable, along with forming a friendship which makes me feel at ease.”
Another said: “Always eager to help with friendly and professional advice even though I am a very small client.”
For more information on Prime Accountants Group, and the accounting and financial services they provide, visit www.primeaccountants.co.uk.
Want the latest Coventry & Warwickshire business news delivered straight to your inbox every Monday? Click here to subscribe to our weekly Chamber News e-zine...