To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Commerce House 123 St Nicholas Street Coventry None CV1 4FD
International Trade Member Rate: £125.00
This new Incoterms 2020 course will provide a comprehensive overview of the new Incoterms 2020 and the differences between the 2010 version. It will help to provide certainty and clarity to businesses trading across borders everywhere. It is important to fully understand the implications for your business as misapplication will result in damaging consequences for business.
- INCOTERMS® - what are they?
- Incoterms® - the history
- An explanation of Incoterms®, what they ‘do’ and ‘do not do’
- The main changes from Incoterms® 2010
- Discuss what documentation they apply to
- Review each of the Incoterms® 2020 in detail
- Understand the risks, costs and obligations for both the Buyer and Seller
- To be able to correctly classify shipments to reflect the mode of transport and be appropriate for the goods
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.
- Sue Grewcock
- International Trade Trainer
Sue Grewcock has been an International Trade Trainer for the last 3 years. Before that she spent 30 years in various businesses working in the IT arena as a senior manager / director. With many years working in different types of business she had built up her business skills and international knowledge via sales of IT software into the US, Mexico, Egypt and Central America and decided to switch careers. Covering now several key International Trade Courses including Export and Export Documentation and Incoterms 2020 for the Chambers of Commerce and private customers, feedback on delivery has been extremely positive with many customers returning for more training! Further to this, in 2019, Sue achieved the Level 3 Certificate in International Trade, and an Award for receiving the highest mark in the International Transport and Documentation Module. She is now continuing her studies with the Institute of Export and has begun work on the Level 4 Diploma in International Trade.