To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Commerce House 123 St Nicholas Street Coventry None CV1 4FD
International Trade Member Rate: £125.00
Designed for those new to the world of Import this will provide an overview the basic steps in the import process that you need
to be aware of to comply with the relevant rules and regulations and to avoid unnecessary and potentially costly delays.
Topic Covered Include
- Customs Framework
- Classifications for Import
- Understanding the Import Tariff
- Valuation Methods for Import
- Importance of origin
- Customs Procedure Codes
- Logistics Procedures at Import Air/Sea/Road and Courier
- Duty and Vat calculations
- Incoterms and responsibilities.
- Suitable for beginners that are new to their role and for individuals that import regularly and require a refresher or need to understand how Imports will work Post Brexit on shipments from the EU.
- Business attending this course will get a good understanding of the processes involved in importing goods to the UK from Non EU countries and after Brexit the EU. They will understand how the customs framework should be applied, the logistical processes involved and what is required to ensure customs compliance with HMRC.
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.