ChamberLIVE: COVID-19, mental health and the impact on our workplace
Returning to work or working from home – how should we act as employers to best support our people? We’ve all been keeping our distance and we’ve all had a lot on our minds. What should we be thinking about now, as we get back down to work?
This webinar highlights the mental health issues surrounding the pandemic and how they affect people in the workplace. Good mental health boosts productivity, but absenteeism and reduced efficiency due to mental health issues have been on the rise over the past few years. Worries and concerns resulting from Covid-19 will increase anxieties, further worsening this situation. This matters to every organisation. What can our businesses do to support our workforce, now and in the future?
What will be covered:
- Introduction to CW Mind – aims & ethos
- Who we are & what we do to support the Region
- COVID-related demand for Mental Health services
- How the pandemic is expected to affect the mental health of your employees
- What can organisations do for their employees?
- The principles of good mental health care & the benefits to the organisation
- Going the Distance Initiative
- How CW MIND is planning to support local organisations in the coming months
Presented by Steven Hill, CEO, CW Mind
This webinar is delivered in partnership with Coventry & Warwickshire Mind – providing support and advice to anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Last year alone, CW Mind supported nearly 38,000 people across the region – a significant 40% increase on the previous year.
13.55: Video Room Opens
14.00: Welcome from Hazel Pilling, Membership Manager, Chamber of Commerce
14.05: Guest Speaker: Steven Hill, CEO, Coventry & Warwickshire Mind
14:35: Q&A with audience
15.00: Video Room Closes
When you register for your place, you will be sent a calendar invitation as confirmation of your place. The invite will include a unique link from Zoom for you to join the video call.
If you book a place and are unable to attend, please ensure you cancel your place to allow others to attend. Cancel in writing to [email protected]