BCC Global Annual Conference: Day 2
Online Zoom Event Once registered, a calendar invite will be sent to you which will contain details and a link to join this event None
BCC Global Annual Conference Day 2 – THE ROAD TO VIABLE RENEWED GROWTH
12:00 to 17:30
Day 2 is more people-focussed and amongst other areas will address the challenges of updating our skills base to adapt to the future of work, the exciting disruption caused by Gen Z and Millennials, the levelling-up agenda and net zero, alongside how busy business leaders can find a more balanced life.
Topics will include:
- Leader to Leader discussions about those big challenges; tech-driven industries leading to new skills and jobs.
- Reshaping the world into a more sustainable environment, grasping opportunities for growth and future resilience by creating and employing enduring solutions that consumers expect.
- Diversity in leadership representation in all sectors of the economy.
- How radical changes in consumer behaviour are impacting the way we connect, socialise, live and work.
- Driving the sustainability agenda across all sections of society and how business can sit at the heart of that.
Day 2 workshops:
NatWest - Responding to Change, 2:40pm - 3:40pm
Change is often something we’re reluctant to do, especially when forced by circumstances beyond our control. However, facing up to change and examining both the pitfalls and opportunities it presents is crucial for emerging into a post-covid world in good shape.
During this webinar we will consider:
- How to effectively monitor changes to your business landscape;
- How to blend changes into your existing business model; and
- How to develop a change-ready culture for a long-term business future.
Work is no longer a place you go, it’s something that you can do from anywhere. There are more employees than ever before working remotely permanently, or in a hybrid model. Instead of going back to the way things were, many businesses are moving forward, combining the new practices they’ve implemented with the old ones they still like. Many are adopting a hybrid model that can fundamentally change and improve their business-improving employee productivity, cutting costs, and delivering an end-to-end personalised experience for their customers.
Working from home isn’t going away. Every meeting will now be a hybrid meeting. Video conferencing, collaboration, and secure calling has become an IT requirement for businesses of all sizes, especially small businesses.
This roundtable discussion will:
- Share best practice for ensuring inclusivity and productivity;
- Explore how technology can support a secure hybrid work experience; and
- Discuss the challenges and solutions for hybrid working.
For a full agenda and speaker line up, head to https://www.britishchambers.org.uk/events/annual-conference
Tickets booked for the BCC Global Annual Conference are non-transferable and non-refunable from point of booking.