Duties of an Outbound Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking and making phone calls to potential customers
- Helping customers with enquiries
- Processing orders.
- Selling products over the phone
- Upselling products
- Achieving personal and branch targets.
Requirements for the role:
- Demonstrate resilience in a sales environment
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example, Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Sales background or Customer Service
- Must be detail-oriented.
- UK DRIVING LICENSE - essential
To apply: Please send you CV to Paul Attwood
This will follow with a telephone interview.