- Building Technologies
- Food & Drink
- Tourism & Leisure
- High Value-added Consumer Products
- Specialist Business and Professional Services
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Environmental Technologies
- Screen and New Media for Education and Entertainment
- Medical Technologies
Fully Funded Business Assistance
The C&W Chamber Business Support Team can provide free coaching and advice to eligible local business.
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what Karen Birch, director at Profab Access Ltd, had to say about the help she received from the C&W Chamber Business Support Team.
“We’re expanding into new markets, with Qatar proving to be a fruitful area for business. We are grateful to Helena and the C&W Chamber Business Support Team for making us aware of this grant and supporting us in accessing the money. The new machine means we now have three folding machines, which means we can work faster and more efficiently and, ultimately, continue our growth.”
If you would like to learn more about our Business Support services please call us on 024 7665 4321 or email: [email protected]
This activity forms part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business Support Programme, which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Most small to medium-sized (SME) business can qualify for assistance as long as they operate within the Coventry and Warwickshire region and operate in an eligible sector.
*Eligibility criteria applies, see below.
- Your business must be located in Coventry or Warwickshire
- Your business must be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME)
- Your business must be operating within one of the ERDF’s West Midlands Priority Sectors
- Your businesses must demonstrate the potential for growth
We’ve been providing advice and guidance to every type of business for many years. Since 2012 as part of our ERDF-funded programme we’ve:
- Delivered business support coaching and assistance to more than 450 local companies
- Provided support with grant applications to more than 50 local firms
- Helped local businesses secure around £1.2 million worth of capital funding
- Delivered advice and assistance to more than 1300 local businesses